Christmas is near; I guess that your christmas tree is already brightening up your living room, but what about your gift lists? Giving presents may feel quite fulfilling, but picking up the ideal ones for the people you love may be quite of a pain in the ass sometimes. Here follow some ideas that I consider helpful, in case you get stuck in the way:
- A statement, furry waistcoat to wear above her leather jackets.
- A cute, girly dress that will keep her stylish throughout any kind of family gathering.
- A fluffy cardigan, because no girl ever said no to a new piece of knitwear.
- A leopard purse, because we all own a black one.
- A new pair of high-heeled shoes, as -simple or extravagant- they always make us feel a bit more feminine.
- An extra-stylish semi-formal pair of brogues, because you need some dressy flats for any kind of occasion that a pair of trainers won't do the job.
- Uggs, because after all these hours spent in festive, yet uncomfortable shoes, stepping into a pair of those will feel like stepping on heaven.
- A new T-shirt, because no man ever had enough.
- A crisp shirt, because he'll definitely need a new one, having to attend so many occasions.
- A leather jacket, because boys need it as much as we do.
- A warm, cozy hoodie, because no man ever looked bad in a hoodie.
- A piece of quality luggage, because most men do not feel the importance of having one, until they do.
- A pair of extravagant trainers, to spice up things in their shoe collection.
- A pair of Oxfords, to make him feel Beckham af.
Have a jolly season sweethearts!