Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Gym Apparel


As if deciding what to wear in your everyday life was not challenging enough, girls are required to decide what to wear at the gym too. Personally I avoid short stuff and all these amazing printed leggings around the market (remember Beyonce's Bootylicious? yes, that.) but I always love watching lean girls sporting them and practicing their yoga poses so effortlessly gorgeous. For me, dark neutral colors always worked best, just like layering does, in order to avoid all these sweaty stains I consider inappropriate. No matter what anyone tells you though, always go for the apparel that works best for you, cause what you do for your body is already enough to feel well about that body. Either it's pink, black or blended you are the one to bring those leggings in life. Make it worth the stare.

4 comments:

Beauty Follower said...

Τhe first leggings have super cool print!

Greets from Greece :)

Pooja Mittal said...

cool gymwear, loved the first leggings
Keep in touch
www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
www.indianbeautydiary.com

Helder Pereira said...

Great selection!

http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/05/by-my-side.html

Saritschka said...

Such an awesome choice! I definitely need new gym wear and I love the stuff by Nike! :)

I do love your blog a lot and would be happy i we could follow each other! What do you think? :)

XX, Sara.

http://saritschka.blogspot.de

Related Posts with Thumbnails