Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Van-tastic

It's a commonplace for my adult self to love what I used to hate in my teenagehood; it all started with Converse, it went on with  r n' b music, and it recently resulted in Vans (God knows where it's going). I got my first Vans pair, a leopard -what else?- beauty a couple of months ago and I guiltily confessed that, hell, they really are much more comfortable than my beloved All Stars, yet not so beautiful. I am really into patterned pairs, but I am also lurking over those wine reds. And no matter how I am not what you'd call a fan of skater boys (yeap, I guess I am too old for this shit) I simply cannot resist the easygoingness of a hunk wearing a pair of limited edition, Star Wars themed Vans along with a fancy backpack (minus the skateboard). So, skater-friendly or not, a nice pair would absolutely be a must for your autumn strolling and your leaf-themed Instagram shots, so I would definitely recommend to give these a try even if you are not the type.  Regret is not an option.


 
For more bits and pieces, 


6 comments:

basiliki said...

Converse and vans are my favorite shoes!!I agree that vans are more comfortable, these patterns that you show as are so cool!! I love your vans!! Have a nice day! Kisses from Cyprus xoxo

Pooja Mittal said...

super cool sneekers , loved the leopard one
keep in touch
www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
www.indianbeautydiary.com

Kate I said...

great sneakers:) especially these in snake print:)
please visit me in free time:)
http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

Beauty Follower said...

Φετος πήρα και εγω ενα ωραιότατο ζευγάρι slip-ons!

Καλή σου μέρα :)

Mira Shpak said...

Great look!
New tasty recipe - http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2014/09/blog-post.html

DeVs said...

cute vans selections!

xo

http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

Related Posts with Thumbnails