Sales time is officially on in most countries, and I bet you have already taken a stroll in the local shopping centres to see what's going on. It is quite easy to get carried away by the array of offers -you know how striking those *60% off* signs are- and return home with a bunch of beautiful, yet unecessary goodies. Careful planning and budget monitoring will do the job for you; keep in mind that wise buys will save you time and money in the close future, so avoid buying that extra summer dress and invest in:
- quality underwear, as even your most expensive dress will lose its charm if your thong is giving you that evil, muffin-top look.
- expensive trainers and sports apparel that you will probably find 40% off. Keep your money for the new season's stiletto tsunami that is just around the corner.
- one or two formal dresses that will come in handy in the plethora of events taking place through summertime, like weddings and christenings.
- denim. Denim shirts, denim trousers, denim jackets, you name it. Those beauties are so versatile, they won't even dare to disappoint you.
- leather bags. No matter how much time I have to wait, a designer bag will always be at the top of my list, irrespective of the season. Choose a single-colored one and let your future wardrobe nod thanks.
Have an amazing shopping spree!