Wednesday, May 28, 2014

These Little Joys


Three months ago, almost at the beginning of the new season, I came across the certain jumpsuit in the newly-founded Zara online shop. Having a wardrobe whose sizes vary from XS to M, I couldn't really pick the right one, so I decided to try it on real life. Of course, it was nowhere to be found in the actual shop and I had to eventually forget about it -God knows how I hate return procedures-. Some time ago though, as I was browsing through DressLily.com I came across it -or something quite similar to it- HALF PRICE. Plus, the sizing chart was so detailed that I didn't have to give it a second thought. And, free shipping. Oh, these simple joys.

10 comments:

lovemekayy said...

I really like the jumpsuit it looks really good on you. Especially because its summer that pattern is perfect . You go gorgeous!
www.fashionnfreedom.blogspot.com

Hannah Aspropoulos said...

Jumpsuits are always nice! Love the pattern :)
XOXO Hannah
http://celebritiesandfashionnews.blogspot.de/

Rinako Camellia said...

So chic! ^_-*

❤ ✿ MY BLOG ✿ ❤
Rinako

aliceFashion said...

nice jumpsuit :)

www.aliceFashion.pl

jacqueline d. killian said...

youre sooooo beautiful!

xoxo jae
lipstickanddimples.blogspot.com

Yonosoyunaitgirl Sandra CuiƱa said...

I love your jumpsuit! XX

Raquel said...

Perfect jumpsuit! I always have the same sizing problem as you. All of my things range from XS-M..it can be a gift or a curse, right?!
Omnivogues

NET-A-DRESSER said...

Oh girl, you rock that jumpsuit.....Who cares what size we wear if it looks hot!! xx

DeVs said...

fantastic
xo

http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

laviniah k said...

Gorgeous look dear
xx

http://bffbestfootforward.blogspot.co.uk

Related Posts with Thumbnails