Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Spartoo Monthly

Spring is known as the most inconsistent of seasons, especially for a country like Greece. Summery, sunny days are usually followed by weekly showers, all in an instant. Therefore, while creating your daily styles you have to be imaginative, creative and of course full of inspiration for the new season. Here are some of the latest styles featured in Spartoo.Gr, divided in two categories;

For Her:
Yeap, ladies come always first dear fellas and that's why these quintessentialy cute pieces are the first to be shown above. A couple of simple tops, and one or two dresses that will be worn with your perfecto at first, and with no outerwear at all afterwards is a great place to begin. A tuxedo jacket worn along with your cropped tops and high waisted trousers will also do the job to make you feel brand new, not to mention the echo a new purse can have on your ego. Or a pair of sparkly flats. Or a pink skirt. Well, you know what I mean.
For Him:
Things are always simpler for our dear males, as a couple of new shirts or two pre-owned kind of T-shirts will give them that beloved Dean aura, especially when combined with the perfect chino and a pair of supreme quality suede boots. And if they are constatly on the move, a leather backpack like this Benetton one will accompany their out-and-abouts in the city. Oh, and don't forget a new, sleeveless jacket. It still gets extra chilly at nights.

Until the next post, 
take care!

xxx,
F.

19 comments:

AVY said...

Tha Bardot skirt is really cute.

/Avy

http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

Katarína Jakubčová said...

lovely trends for new season :-) I love every piece!
katharine-fashionisbeautiful

Andrea Gns said...

They all look very very cool <3
mind to check out my blog??
xx
http://overloadstories.blogspot.com

aliceFashion said...

I like all :))


www.aliceFashion.pl

S Jones said...

Those flat are really cute! Great selections - Jonesy (the-blisslist.com)

Tara Green said...

I love the Bardot skirt and the Gumball Machine T-shirt. Great selection. x Tara
tarasauroh.blogspot.com

Mira Shpak said...


Love your post! It is useful and cute.
Visit my life style blog - NEW WEDDING POST - http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2014/04/2-kazkov.html

The Dainty Dolls House said...

These are really great x

Ines RdP said...

wooow! it`s great seletion! I love the bag Furla <3333
tell me how about follow each other sweety. Let me know please, I always follow back :)
xoxo from Spain
www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

Helder Pereira Coelho said...

Love the Morgan dress

Elle said...

Love the looks for the ladies, especially the sonia Rykiel and and skirt. The tuxedo jacket Is on my wish list! Well done F!
XX, Elle
http://mydailycostume.com/

Ana Atta said...

Nice blog!! now I follow you, I hope you following back..

Flavia Eriel said...

amazing! for real!! have u a good week end !

Do you want to follow each other on instagram? I'm @chicstreetchoc! Thank uuu
FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOKCHIC STREET CHOC

Antonella7694 said...

You have an amazing blog,love it so much:))
Maybe we could follow each other?
Let me know on my blog?

Fly DP said...

I really need to buy a FURLA bag asap ! X

▬ WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM ▬

Vikee said...

Great post

Love Vikee
www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

MuShii said...

I love the two bags, they are so gorgeous.

I went to Greece last spring and some days the weather was hot and some others it was cold...

Lara Rose said...

Looks great! Very nice style and blog you have, keep posted!

Stephanie Georgiou said...

Oh, we have the same weather problem in the UK as well.x I absolutely love the items you picked and I totally agree with you a new purse or a new pair of shoes always fixes everything:) And a man can never go wrong with a nice combination of a shirt and a pair of chinos.x Have a lovely day!
xxxx
Stephanie

Related Posts with Thumbnails