Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Shine Bright

vero moda sweater, lee frozen white jeans, vince camuto leopard pumps, asos sunglasses
Presents. Big or small, when chosen with love, they always disperse that warm, loving feeling in the air. I have received many throughout my life, from family, friends, boyfriends, even from strangers (well, that's a long story), little ones, like the Santa-shaped eraser I got today from my best friend (made my students jealous once again), or huge ones like air-tickets and jewellery. Some of them may slip my mind, but the ones that were chosen with love have never left my sight. Focus on my wrist now, where lies that amazing Michael Kors watch my little sister got me just because I'm her fantabulous older sister (ho, ho, ho), that golden bracelet which used to be my mother's (present from her mother-in-law, grandma F.), and that Swarovski cuff given from a special person on my latest birthday. I like carrying these on my hand, as I feel my people everytime I look at them. 

What's the latest gift you have received?

xoxo,
F.

8 comments:

Launna said...

Your outfit is cute.. I adore the leopard shoes:-)

Magdalene R said...

I'm loving your glasses and sweater!
xxx

www.magdalennes.blogspot.com

Sarah Thompson said...

Very nice very cool, the latest Michael Kors bag, look here
http://michaelkors.shoplal.com/

Yulie Kendra Gülzow said...

perfect look! love the heels !

Maybe we follow each other !?
Let me know if you follow me & i´ll follow back :)

Greetings <3

www.YulieKendra.com

Bára S. said...

simple beuaty

Mitha Komala said...

love your sweater and heels! you look stunning <3

Letters To Juliet

Miriam Pérez said...

great shoes!!!
kisses

http://lestyledelapetiteblonde.blogspot.com.es/

fashionbarb said...

Heels are amazing!
Following you amd invite to my blog
www.fashionbarb.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails