Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Bombastic

hm top, asos skirt
A day or so before the dawn of 2014, and I'm here to thank you for your warm comments and your sweet presence throughout the year. 2013 was not very kind after all, but life has its ups and downs I guess, so I'm wishing you the best of luck, endless love and loud laughter. I am thankful for me and my family being healthy, for having all these amazing friends, for being lucky enough to have everything I need, for being able to be loving and giving and for getting back as well. Have an amazing New Year sweethearts, amazing things are just around the corner.

Love,
F.

5 comments:

Launna said...

You look so lovely in the outfit you have on... gorgeous... :)

Happy New Year, like you, 2013 was not totally kind to me... I hope and wish your 2014 is amazing :)

KatXoXo said...

Happy new year dear :)

Call me M said...

You are gorgeous!
Happy New Year!

Kyra Kuklies said...

You are so sweet! Really great Style! Merci for your lovely comment on my Blog - hope you‘ll come back soon and maybe follow each other?! ♡Love, Kyra
FOLLOW MY BLOG // TELL ME // I FOLLOW YOU BACK!

Eleanor Borealis said...

You are so gorgeous, wonderful. I just love your style!
Kisses from France,
Eléanor (Baignoire-Artistique).

Related Posts with Thumbnails