Friday, November 8, 2013

Dune Boots

 only long cardigan, hm tee, vero moda leather shorts, dune boots
I never go for the right shoe. I mean, I am seriously incapable of picking up the right size, the correct fit or the proper comfort factor. I am a size 38.5, and that is a curse, as 38 is usually too tight but 39 is obviously too big. I also have pumps and sneakers sized 37.5 and boots numbered as 39. That is to say, every time I have an online shoe crush I have to guess the right size, although I know I will probably return it the following day (Spartoo.Gr thank you for the Free Returns service). But this time, something magical happened; I saw these amazing biker boots, I was ready to order a 39 but something stopped me, making me buy my regular 38. Some days later, here they were, fitting perfectly, made of exquisite soft leather, wide enough to look cool, a pair made in heaven. It's been a week that I'm going against the spring-like Greek weather, and I keep on matching these beauties with all my everyday looks. For more Dune pairs just check out Spartoo.Gr.

Big Kiss.
F.

21 comments:

Launna said...

Your boots are cute and I am glad you found a comfy pair... I have the same issue... that in between size :)

Closet Fashionista said...

Loving those boots! Yay for getting the right size, haha. I'm a 38.5 too so it's always so hard!
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

N@NY said...

Loving what you have on sweetie killer boots for sure !!! , u r definitely a real fashionista and know how to put together a gorgeous outfit

Followed u with GFC , Please follow me back !!!

N@NY
http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

P.S. Follow me on insta & i will instantly follow back @nanyslife

gryga.photography said...

I totally loving this outfit!
nice post :)

maybe we can follow each other if you want? Let me know :)

Kisses
www.ddoubles.tk

What Kenny Hearts said...

Great post! Love the outfit as usual. Everything from head to to is just so chic!


xoxo;
What Kenny Hearts a Lifestyle Blog


- Like What Kenny Hearts on Facebook
- Follow What Kenny Hearts on Bloglovin
- Follow What Kenny Hearts on Instagram @whatkennyhearts

Ask Erena said...

Sexy boots!
hugs from New York,
xx
Ask Erena
http://askerena.blogspot.com/

Magdalene R said...

I'm loving these boots so so so much!!!

Thank you for commenting on my blog honey :)

I'm following u now with GFC, hope u follow back xxx
www.magdalennes.blogspot.com

BeSugarandSpice said...

Tus botas son preciosas!!!!
Besos

Raquel said...

Great boots!!

Kate said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Love your hair!

katespitz.blogspot.com

Nilu Yuleena Thapa said...

Oh wow! These boots are just amazing!!!

Love Nilu Yuleena,
from
BIG hair LOUD mouth
BIG hair LOUD mouth FACEBOOK page
BLOGLOVIN

Maja K said...

Great winter boots! :) xx

Maja
http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com/

collected by Katja said...

Love, love, love this boots - so coooool <3 ...!! - Kisses from Vienna,

Katja

www.collectedbykatja.com

naomi said...

they look so good on you!

sandy sandhu said...

Great boots. Will you like to follow each other on GFC and Twitter? xoxo
New Post Fashion Talks

Bohemian Fruit by Maru said...

hermosas botas! me encanta tu outfit!

worryaboutitlater bianca said...

love the boots!!
they are stunning


xx
bianca
www.worryaboutitlater.com

Anusha Outfitter said...

stunning boots!

zozo said...

Wouldn't normally look twice at these boots but damn, you make them look cool!!

www.atelierzozo.com

IslandHipster said...

Really cool boots, makes me miss living in "boots weather"

Jayme and Mendi said...

These boots are fabulous! So versatile!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Related Posts with Thumbnails