Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Wine Red

 all images are property of Spartoo.Gr
It's funny how much I used to hate the certain shade of red for the whole of my life. I thought of it as dull and non-existent to my color map, and I'd never buy an item featuring it. But as a Gemini with an Aquarius rising, constantly changing my mind is a way of life; this season I am so much into the certain color, finding it royal and lushy. It flatters a Mediterranean person's true colors, and it looks good either on men or women. It pairs with black, grey, jeans and leopard (my personal favorite), and it is not as boring as a typical pair of trousers would be. Plus, it can never look tacky if combined wisely. Casualwear or not, wine red items would definitely underline your style sense to the rest of the world with the minimum effort, and that's the kind of style I've always preferred.
all images are property of Spartoo.Gr

What's your obsession of the season?

xoxo,
Froso

19 comments:

JoaNNa said...

I love red wine boots! I think it's the next best color for boots after black.

I'm currently into maxi skirts/dresses with thigh splits. It's not a new thing but just like you discovering the goodness in red, I find maxi skirts effortlessly chic when paired with sneakers or sandals :)

Dear Girl Wallflower said...

those shoes in red wine shades are quite new to me but very interesting color to match an outfit.

Chadlen said...

I think the Marten's are my favorite...

Chadlen
http://chezmoibychadlen.blogspot.gr/

India said...

Love this dress!

Glamour ZONE said...

Great post dear. Nominated you for an award on our blog

Laura said...

So in love with your blog,really! I've just discovered it and I've been kept by your unique and amazing style, you got one more daily reader honey, I think your style fits perfectly with mine and I find you so inspiring, if you want you can have a look to my blog too, and maybe if you like it we can also follow each other, just let me know and congrats again, you're having such a great job :)
Laura
Http://gowestyoungcowgirl.blogspot.com

Anastasia from Natbeesfashion said...

I got him a burgundy hoody last Sunday and he loves it!
x Anastasia
Natbee'sFashion

Launna said...

I like the dress and the skirt :)

AnnTan said...

wow! that's a really nice shade for your clothing. i've only own one wine red clothing item, which is my flare skirt. apparently i have dark skin so wine red doesn't look good on me.
i've followed you
it be such a honour for you to follow me back
thanks so much ( :

Sorana Nistor said...

i totally love this colour!
followed you back dear!
xoxo

SPYRIDOULA said...

Πολύ ωραία όλα!!! Ειδικά απο τα γυναικεία λάτρεψα τις Μάρτινς!!! Φιλάκια πολλά και καλό Σαββατοκύριακο!!!

Angelina Stroumpouli said...

λατρεμένο χρώμα, για άντρες και γυναίκες!

Φιλιά!
Αντζελίνα - http://www.just-angelina.com/

Sofie Han said...

Followed you back :)
Keep in touch <3

Your Princess is in Another Castle

xx Sofie

Julie Ann Lozada said...

not my type of color but seeing this list makes me want to buy more wine red clothes! lol!

It’s a GIRL Thing

Laxmi Gurung said...

Hello sweety! Thanks for stopping by and I heartly appreciate it! This is such an amazing post! Thanks for sharing (: Are we following yet? Let me know! I always follow back! New post on my blog! Stop by me soon! xx

With love ❤
www.fashionholicsparkle.blogspot.com

Caro * said...

Perfect selection ! I love this color for Automn :)

Hannah T. said...

Great color!
x Hannah
http://theadventurouslifestylelab.blogspot.be/

Abigail said...

Wine red has to be one of my favourite colours, it's so easy to work with! It's the same with navy blue and forest green!

Abigail x
www.lerevasser.blogspot.com

Patrícia M. said...

Big obsession about this color since last Winter!

<3
http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

Related Posts with Thumbnails