Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Dreams Come True in Anjolee

I didn't think I would ever be the kind of girl who fantasizes about expensive jewelry, diamond rings and diamond bracelets, but when I came across Anjolee , something made my heart skip a beat. It isn't just a website selling jewelry, it is an online site making your sparkly dreams come true. And we, girls, know that a little sparkle does no harm, right? *wink*

And what do I mean by "dreams come true" is the amazing customization service Anjolee offers to its clients.That is, you can purchase your dream diamond bracelet in three simple steps; first, you select your favorite design. After that, you select your favorite metal type from the available options. For example, you can go for yellow, white gold and platinum of 10k, 14k or 28k. Last, all you have to do is choose the total carat size of preference, along with the diamond quality by clicking on the corresponding price.  That means that the cost of your favorite diamond bracelet may vary from $300 to many thousands, making it truly yours the way you like it.
all images are property of Anjolee.com
The company is based in San Diego, California, and has a trained personnel of more that 100 employees, including the crème de la crème of model makers and designing teams. Anjolee's collections are available on respectable retail stores across the US, Canada and many websites, but its very own website came to life in 2008. But why should anyone buy something as precious online, when they can take a close look while buying their jewelry from a living store?

Just because some things are forever, diamond jewelry, eg a timeless diamond bracelet, is meant to last for a lifetime. Why not have it the way you want it?  And that answers my previous question, I guess. The painstaking  buying guide, its live chat service and the endless testimonials of pleased clients from all over the world add up to the website's credibility, making it a competitive and widely recognized jewelry manufacturer ever since 1977. Anjolee's trained customer service representatives will be here to provide excellent service to its clients through telephone chat and email support 7 days a week in order to make your internet shopping experience surpass any previous shopping experience.


11 comments:

Launna said...

Hi Froso... I love some of these rings :-)

Caro * said...

The ring is fabulous ! Lovely selection :)

Emma-Cristy N. said...

Such beautiful pieces of jewelry, one of the most exciting things about marriage is the diamond ring [;

and thank you for stopping by my blog, such a sweet comment. YOu totally made my day ! <3

Emma
http://emmacristy.blogspot.com

Jenniya said...

Nice pieces! :)

Visit my blog: I AM JENNIYA.

Carolyne O' said...

Super wonderful precious stuffs hun!
xxx

Carolina

www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

Sammie said...

wow that jewelry is stunning :) following you now on gfc,maybe you want to do the same? :)

samecookiesdifferent said...

Cool!

X
Samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

Dream and Style Splash said...

I want them ALL!!!!

http://dreamstylesplash.blogspot.gr/

Elisse Grady said...

Oh nooooo I want it all! I'm such a magpie :( some beautiful jewellery there!

Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, now following! Hoping to hear from you again! :)

elissex.blogspot.com x

RenaTa PrinCess said...

Olá...
♥ great post.

Pinkiss
by; Renata Princess ♥

http://my-life-pink-s2.blogspot.com

Laxmi Gurung said...

Amazing post love! Thanks for sharing and stopping by me!!! Definitely following back! New post on my blog! Stop by me soon! xx

With love ❤
www.fashionholicsparkle.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails