all images are property of Spartoo.Gr
There couldn't be a single person on earth who doesn't love jeans. Tight or not, bootleg or straight, no matter the colour, jeans are always there for you in any kind of good or bad day. Lately I've been pondering on their pros and cons, and after some serious girl talk, I came up with the following verdict:
1. You can wear these in a plethora of style occassions, in endless combinations; they look equally great with plaid shirts, music T-shirts, sweaters and tuxedos.
2. If you happen to come across a pair with the perfect fit, your
butt body can look ten times better than it really is.
3. Four pairs can constitute your wardrobe's spine for many years to come; that is, a light blue, a darker blue, a grey and a black one in any preferable style will be there for you no matter the trends.
4. The season is of no matter. They can be worn either in summer or winter and look good anyway.
1. You need many hours -and by many I mean A LOT- to search for the perfect pair or brand that will flatter your body type, especially if you have that sexy Mediterranean figure.
2. When freshly washed, it is pure torture trying to tuck yourself in those extra slim pairs, that seem like they've lost a size in the washing machine. Wear yours and be sure you breathe normally in the following two hours!
3. A nice pair is usually expensive (but worth every penny, truth be told).
What is your preferable jeans brand?
Come on, share the light.