Monday, August 5, 2013

...Therefore I Am

all products are currently sold in SheInside.com
By the time I started blogging, almost 4 years ago, I've come across many amazing people, I've been in oh-so-many great events and I've learnt how to shop based on my own needs and preferences. My style, either it's good or bad -opinions may vary-, has evolved thanks to international shopping through the internet. When you online shop you get the chance to personalize your outfits even more by adding unique pieces that are difficult to be found in the high-street. 

She Inside is my latest discovery that I wanted to share with you; it offers a sea of choices of anything you may imagine, no matter your style or mood, it gives its new customers a respectable -20% in their first order, not to forget its free international shipping. New items are added every day (how cool is that?), and they run competitions and offers on a weekly basis. The prices are already low, but don't miss the chance to shop in their sales department as well. I have already featured above some of my favorite items, waiting in my wishlist. I am just a few clicks away. 

xoxo,
Froso


17 comments:

Georgia Nicolaou said...

Great items, especially that shirt with birds!

Beauty Inside Art

Anna said...

great post^^
thanks for your comment^
wanna follow each other?

Marianna Papagiannopoulou said...

Cool items!
Interesting site, I'll check it out!

Thanks for the comment!




http://the-haute-strawberry.blogspot.gr/

Nicoletta Italian fashion blogger said...

I love blusa with birds..

NEW POST FACCIADASTILE

FACCIADASTILE

Marcela Gmd said...

Nice selection!!!
Have a good week!!!:)))

Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

Caramella said...

What an awesome selection!

www.hungrycaramella.blogspot.com

SomethingaboutSofia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SomethingaboutSofia said...

I love sheinside! That "coco made me do it" tee is soo cute :D I really want to order something off it! :) Loving your blog defiantly following :D
Sofia x
http://somethingaboutsophia.blogspot.ie/

Francesca said...

4 years of blogging? that's great :)

xx opinionslave.com

Mary Kapsi said...

great picks!
MaryFashionLove

petra lorietta said...

this is such a great shop!♥ lovely post!:)

www.lorietta.cz

petra lorietta said...

oh and I'm following you on bloglovin (petra lorencová) ;) you can follow me back if you'd like ;) kisses!

www.lorietta.cz


My Bloglovin profile

Eshna said...

I love she inside.
Would you like to follow each other?
Let me know!

allthingsdesirable.blogspot.in

Mafalda said...

Love the blue coat!
Mafalda ❤
www.mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

Ileana said...

Love the shirt with the birds ^^
xoxo

novelstyle.blogspot.com

Irfan Butt said...

Nice blog! Would you like follow each other?
http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com/

Maria at inredningsvis said...

AMAZING POST :) I really like your blog and I'm happy to follow.

Check out my new post..modern Swedish living

and have a great week dear :)

LOVE Maria at inredningsvis - inredning it's, Swedish for decor :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails