Sunday, August 4, 2013

Locked Out of Heaven (p.1)

That's how it started; with some bikinis from Calzedonia, OyshoH&M and Accessorize. I've collected so many single pieces in my collection, that I have endless combinations to make -probably for the next two summer holidays,
 Firopotamos Beach, a small piece of heaven with old fishermen, boats and traditional Greek atmosphere.
 Sarakiniko Beach, a place of unearthly beauty, situated on the north shore of the island. Its impressive, volcanic white rocks make it the most photographed place in the Aegean. Moonsacpe.
 
Happy feet. Neutral, long-stay Shellac pedicure. It was the first time in my life of not having to worry about chipped fingernails and toenails. Thanks universe.
Aegean, I'll never change you for a thing. Where blue meets blue. And you never feel blue at all. 
(sorry for being stupidly poetic)
 Palaiochori Beach. We dived and swam next to breams, krabs and endless small sea creatures. Behind the rock there was another hidden beach, even more beautiful than this one.
 Chilling on the sunbed, thinking how to accidentaly miss the ship of return.
It's been almost a week since my return from my summer holiday in Milos Island, Greece. 
Every year the same old story; I dream about the time when I'll be rich enough to spend a whole summer in the greek islands, renting a small, cute, white house on a steep cliff looking at the Aegean, going around in my swimsuit all day long, having long walks by the sea, inviting my friends over, having fish grills, away from any kind of worries, fears and make up, in our open air jeep, enjoying cinematic sunsets and full moons. I am not that romantic in my everyday life, it's just that the Cycladic aura makes me feel like home. Actually, it feels more home than home. Actually, I feel so proud for my country's beauty. Actually, why did I even come back?

Either on vacation or not,
enjoy the sun, laugh your heart out and feel the magic.
xoxo,
F.

(feel free to follow me on INSTAGRAM for more news and updates)

17 comments:

J. said...

Looks incredible!

dim_3fs said...

I love Cyclades!!! I wish I was there too!
Great photos!

http://www.3forfabulousfashion.blogspot.com

Caterina Drak said...

smells like summer around the place!
http://catswalldrobe.blogspot.gr/

Hannah Layford said...

gorgeous photos! Looks like you had a fab time!


Hannah xx

Claire D. T said...

Αχ τι όμορφες φωτογραφίες!! :)

Eve G said...

Poso uperoxes fwtografies! Giati den eixa kanei mexri twra follow sto blog sou? Eutuxws pou ekanes sxolio sto diko mou k se anakalupsa! Teleio blog! Tha ta leme syxna <3

Se perimenw k apo to diko mou ksana

betty passia said...

omg,love this post!sooooo beautiful photos!!thank you so much for your comment dear!
http://shoppingtherapy153.blogspot.gr/

Delilah said...

Great photos!

Delilah,
dancinginmyawkwardarms.blogspot.com

Call me M said...

Panemorfes fwtografies! Zilevw pou piges sti Milo..thelw kai egw!
S'euxaristw poli gia to comment sou sto blog mou! :)

Jointy&Croissanty said...

Beautiful photos!

http://jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com/

Michelle said...

Beautifull picturs (-:

Christine Tj said...

The colorful beach cave looks GORGEOUS!!!!!! Looks like the movies. :) I hope you can check out my bloggie too and let me know what you think! (I have a Facebook page too now).

I look forward to your visit!

God bless,
Christine
www.beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

DeeaElla said...

Hi there
Nice blog:D
Do you wanna follow each other on bloglovin?
Let me know
Kisses

www.deeaella.blogspot.ro

Maria at inredningsvis said...

AMAZING POST:) I really like your blog and Im happy to follow.

Check out my new yummy post and have a great day dear:)

LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se - the Swedish design blog

Beauty Follower said...

Nice pictures,
love the flower on your hair!

http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

MaRy Michaela said...

Ι love Milos!! Sarikiniko is a very beautiful beach and so unusual!!
Nice Post doll
kisses
Mary

NEw Giveaway and review with Monoi Tiki tahiti
http://fairymakeuptales.blogspot.gr/2013/08/monoi-tiki-tahiti-on-vacation-and.html

Ellynn PIEKARSKI said...

Lucky you ! Enjoy your holidays ;)

http://www.the-heels.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails