Saturday, July 20, 2013

Sweetheart

Metal Studded Bra thanks to Oasap.Com, Topshop sleevless tuxedo vest
I never liked skin-tone underwear. Although I believe that they need to be part of every female wardrobe, I have always avoided buying them because of their bad appearance. Instead of these, I am always on the lookout for new ways to wear all these sheer blouses or low scoop t-shirts; small tube tops, gold bras or studded ones, like that cutie which was sent to me via Oasap.Com. It looks terrific when worn with any transparent black clothes, with loosely buttoned shirts or with a strict tuxedo. And its studs are heart shaped, how cute is that? 

  You can find my studded bra HERE.





10 comments:

Q said...


love that mini bustier! adorable and sexy at the same time!

http://www.myclayexperience.com/

Tanya said...

That bra is amazing. I love it. You look great too. You got swagger girl.

the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

J. said...

Love this! Perfect for sheer tops which I avoid because I never know what to put under them...

Caroline Topperman said...

Okay Wow! You look fabulous and that bra/bustier is fantastic!
xo
styleontheside.com

Anonymous said...

This is amazing!


<3 <3 <3

Gina said...

u la la
U look so... tasty ;)

Marta Purriños Hernández said...

the right word is amazing!!
I'm glad you take a risk and did it the one with no stop, it's very subtle and femenine, really nice! Amazing look!!

Would you like follow each other? I'll be soo glad :) let me know

Don't miss my International Giveaway!!

ADDICT BE ICONIC BLOG

GIVEAWAY ON ADDICT BE ICONIC, A BURGUNDY DRESS VALUE IN 195€

Tra Mi Nguyen said...

You look so sexy!

http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

Katerina Alexiou said...

Λοιπόν, είναι απλά υπέροχο! Θα ήθελα κι εγώ ένα στην ντουλάπα μου!!

www.thefashionvoyage.com

Wear Wild | Sara Salah said...

WOOOOOW this bra its just stunning!!I loooove it!!(L)(L)

Related Posts with Thumbnails