Thursday, July 18, 2013

Célinesque


Ever since I was a little one, I used to adore accessories; simple, bold, classic, edgy, whatever. I have a treasure chest full of them, a huge collection that I never miss to renew with new pieces like the certain "it" necklace I was recently given from Oasap, along with another amazing thing that I am about to feature on my next post. The certain Célinesque piece is extravagant, shiny and simple at the same time, so it instantly stole my heart. Free international delivery, combined to a great range of up-to-date fashion products, it is definately worth your visit!

PS: My lipstick is Mac Ladybug, and my lipliner is Mac Cherry. 

You can also find my necklace HERE

15 comments:

Francy Stef said...

Love your necklace!
Thanks for the comment!! What about following each other?
Kisses
Francy&Stef
Chic With The Least
Also on Facebook and on Bloglovin’

Alexandra said...

I love it.

Caroline Topperman said...

Oh I love accessories too, they're the best! I love your necklace!
xo
styleontheside.com

StyleWorshiper said...

I'd love to see it with the classic celine t-shirt!

Mira said...

I love your cool statement necklace.

xx Mira

www.glamdevils.com

Olie said...

Love your statement necklace!
It gives a sense of glam to a simple outfit.
Looking forward to seeing your whole necklace collection! :)

http://fashionofad.blogspot.gr/

xo xo
Olie

betty passia said...

Τελειο το κολιε και το blog σου!!Σ ευχαριστω πολυ για το σχολιο!καλο σ/κ!
http://shoppingtherapy153.blogspot.gr/

Mary Kapsi said...

so so so pretty
MaryFashionLove
MaryFashionLove on Bloglovin

Alexantra Magafoooulou said...

Beautiful!!!!

Ira Kharchenko said...

Great picture! So pretty:)

bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

Milex said...

astounding

Vanessa and Jana said...

You look absolutely lovely, dear!
Have you already seen the trailer of The Bling Ring? Come along and watch it :*
All the best from charmin Berlin,

Jana & Vanessa

Coco Colo said...

Love this outfit...
Looks really classy :)
What do you think about following each other? :)

http://coco-colo.blogspot.de/

Wear Wild | Sara Salah said...

Love the necklace, it wow me <3

Ellynn PIEKARSKI said...

I really like your necklace!

http://www.the-heels.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails