Saturday, June 1, 2013

Nike Free Run 5.0+

purchased from Spartoo.Gr
As I've previously mentioned, one or a thousand times before, in Nike I trust. Ever since my childhood years Nike was the brand to chase, regarding my school sportswear. Years have passed and sports gear is not supposed to just be part of the PE lesson, but it can be quite of a fashion statement in the gym or during your power walk along the town. Depending on how hard you train, running shoes need to be replaced quite often (every 1-2 years). With the pass of time the certain kind of shoe remains quite suitable for walking around the city, but it no longer provides your knees with the appropriate support that will guarantee their welfare for many years to come. After my trusty Nike Lunar pair (years have passed and it's still intact on the outside), it was time to move on, so here it is; my new Nike Free Run 5.0+ babies, that are quite neutral to match with all my gym outfits, not to mention that unbelievable sense of comfort they offer. It feels like walking on clouds, and whoever has ever tried a pair like this surely knows that I could never exaggerate. If you are seriously searching for a running pair have a look at Spartoo.gr or at your closest Nike store. I'm sure you'll love it as much as I do. 

Have a great Saturday honeys,
xoxo
Froso

2 comments:

GretchTM said...

I have a pair of hot pink Nike free's and I love them. They are so nice to walk/run in.

Grammatiki Anton said...

love your style!
http://thegreekopa.blogspot.gr/

Related Posts with Thumbnails