Saturday, May 25, 2013

Ms. Summer

First, I was a student. After twelve years of doing so, I turned into a university student. Four years later, I became a teacher myself, one of those who never stop learning. In that simple process, I've learned to count the years differently, from Septembers to Junes, that is. It's been a really difficult but unbelievably creative year. When working with teenagers you come across a wide spectrum of uneasy personalities, you have to cater for every kind of learning needs, you deal with problems that need to be solved here and now.  Despite the challenging workload and the tight schedules, not to mention the exams anxiety (I'll never get out of this, will I?), tomorrow is the last day before my summer break. I have a very busy summer of doing n-o-t-h-i-n-g ahead of me, and I can't wait for it.
I feel blessed and lucky for that wonderful year because I've pushed myself to the limit, I did quite a lot winter excursions, I became an expert at multitasking and I've met so many amazing people that gave me so much love and fun times. I'm happy to know how to enjoy all these different phases of my life. Like this, being an unemloyed houswife for the following four months seems like fun. Emancipation  my ass. Let me get these nails done now.

Love and hugs,
Froso.

4 comments:

{Marianna} said...

Such a cute look! ^_^

Keit said...

Hahaha, I totally get your need for a vacation. I don't know if I can pull off being a teacher, especially with those crazy spoiled kids nowadays.
Love your outfit ^_^

Allure lab said...

so simple but beautiful outfit!

Milica Petrović said...

Great outfit dear! I love it!
Check out my blog! ;)
Milica xoxo
LA VIE EN ROSE
http://lavieenrosemp.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails