Friday, April 19, 2013

Summer Strolling

all images are property of Spartoo.Gr
Just like every other girl in the world, shopping is my favorite pastime. I can spend endless hours going up and down the streets looking for that perfect something. No matter if it is a dress, a piece of jewellery or a leather perfecto, I never get tired until I come across that piece that will make my heart skip a beat. Unbelievable as it may seem, two things I always h-a-t-e buying; jeans and flat sandals. Buying Jeans is hateful because I have a really Mediterranean silhouette; that is, my curvy bum combined with my tiny waist make my life a real hell, as no pair of jeans seems to have the right fit. Plus, flat sandals always look weird to my eyes. I don't know if it is my toygirl size, but I feel like a 6 year old everytime I take a look at my feet. Even if I find a really interesting design, I always end up with another pair of wedges. But the burning hot greek summer, along with the slippery paths of the greek islands leave no other choice than buying a pair, just for these days when walking barefoot is preferable to any kind of shoe. Dream In Green is an eco-friendly shoe company which creates biodegradable leather shoes, comfortable and easy to combine. Their designs are not what one would call "cutting-edge" but these little pairs stole my heart for good. In fact, I've already bought the pink one, so stay tuned. Summer is so close. 

Big, noisy kiss.
xoxo
Froso

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails