Saturday, April 27, 2013

New Ins

I happened to be one of those "unfortunate" kids that learned from a violently early age that Santa is not existent. Ever since I earn my own living and I enjoy being my own Santa. One thing I hate to love when Internet shopping; waiting for the postman to arrive, with my precious box in his hands (picture myself like a gollum -ehm, a beautiful one- jumping around, saying "my precious,  my precious, so you may get my point). This month I had to think about my spring wardrobe and get some missing goodies. I love companies that specialize in one product, and I always think that they can do nothing wrong about it, as it's their own thing. Pretty Ballerinas is one of those companies, designing the most beautiful ballerina pairs worldwidely. The certain company is an affordable substitute to Repetto, creating equally simple lined pairs, in a plethora of materials and colours. Not to mention their girly aesthetics that can transform every female to an urban ballerina, as well. As for the second pair, I have already mentioned in a previous post that I came across a beautiful Dream In Green pair that I couldn't resist. It's comfortable, it's studded and its really cute, made of course by eco-friendly materials. I ordered both pairs from Spartoo.Gr on Monday and -hey presto!- here they came on Friday. It's 30 degrees today in Greece. Guess what I'm gonna be wearing!

Enjoy your weekend,
xoxo
Froso

3 comments:

Claire D. T said...

Με γεια σου :) Είναι πολύ όμορφα!!

Έχω έναν μικρό διαγωνισμό στο blogaki μου αν θέλεις πέρνα μια βόλτα!!
http://notebookofclaire.blogspot.gr/2013/04/giveaway-beauty-cooking.html

Hannah Layford said...

love these sandals!±


hannah xx

CuteandGirlyDMS said...

καλοφόρετα! φαινονται υπέροχα! να τα χαρεις πολυ πολυ!

Related Posts with Thumbnails