Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Wishlist-ed

We all have obsessions; we may be obsessesed with things, people or states of mind. For the time being let me stick to the "things" factor and talk about my love for lipbalms, expensive purses, cheap T-shirts, Converse All Stars and leather jackets. I currently own 3 suede ones in bold colors (teal, purple, magenta pink), a frilled beige one, a cropped studded one, 2 black basics, a grey one, a red and a simple brown and a brown sheepskin one. My collection consists of another 4-5 pieces that I am really ashamed of wearing in public, as I used to wear those throughout my teenage years (key word: s-n-a-k-e-s-k-i-n, for the love of God). And I always fall in love with a new one.

Despite its famous shoe collection, Spartoo.Gr has enriched its range with a nice selection of clothes/ accessories that will surely attract your eye. The first thing for me to notice was this Oakwood biker jacket in cherry or tobacco shade, that will surely look perfect day or night, with casual or formal outfits. Much as I love versatility in clothes, I am thinking of widening my collection a bit more by adding one of these beauties. Splurging, yes, but who can underestimate the value of a quality piece of leather? 

Take care,
Froso.

6 comments:

Hannah Layford said...

aww i love that leather jacket!

Hannah xx

The Dainty Dolls House said...

so lovely, I like the red one!! x

Vicky Perper said...

amazing stuff!!
love the red jacket!!
xpxp

www.fashionrailways.com

NET-A-DRESSER said...

Love the jackets!!

Michelle said...

Hello dear, great post! I really like your blog, it’s very interesting and has beautiful things! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin and facebook …just let me know J If you follow me, I follow you back.
Kisses, have a nice day!
http://www.leblogdemichelle.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Le-Blog-de-Michelle/522904717719942

NET-A-DRESSER said...

Hi Love your post x

Related Posts with Thumbnails