Friday, March 29, 2013

Rainbow Pairs

all images are property of Spartoo.Gr
There is a Kyle Andrews's song named "You Always Make Me Smile", which used to be my alarm clock tune, and is never missing from my Ipod playlist. At some point, the singer mentions ♪ ♫ I like that rainbow pair of gym shoes that you wear ♪ ♫ and whenever I come across an excitingly colorful pair of trainers, I smile, thinking about the lyrics, as they describe all these little things that may brighten up our lives. I spend many hours in trainers and I really like them to be vividly colored as -in that way- I feel like a 5-year-old again, ready to go up and down the city roads, casual but stylish as hell. Spartoo.Gr hosts a plethora of choices in the greatest range of colors and designs. The difficult part is choosing between all these beauties, that never seem to be enough (my passion for sky-high pumps is equal to my love for sports shoes), posing the question "To pink, or not to pink?".

Brighten up your moments,
xoxo
Froso.

1 comment:

Sandy K said...

Τέλειο το blog σου! Ευχαριστώ για το σχόλιο σου! Δεκτή κάθε βοήθεια και σχόλια. Καλό φθινόπωρο!
Sandy from Notes & Impressions

Related Posts with Thumbnails