Sunday, February 10, 2013

New In for Him

all images are property of Spartoo.Gr
Oh, men... Those lovable creatures that may be your dad, your brother, your cousin, your best friend or your boyfriend. These mysterious ones, that hate shopping (God, we seriously are from different planets, aren't we?) but love gadgets and computer screens. Now, here comes the math: boredom+shopping+Internet= Online Shopping. Simple as that. They do not seem to like taking risks by shopping online, but as long as they get used to it, they never seem to change the habit. Well, in my life I've always had to do with men, as my best friends were of male gender as a rule, so I have been given hundreds of euros per season to shop for something they happened to need. Plus, it always feels great being recognized as their top personal shopper, stylist, older sister, troubleshooter after all! Ever since, when in doubt, I just get my laptop and have them to choose online their items of preference. As long as they normally have a certain shoe size, they can choose between thousands of pairs for their Spring footwear essentials. My friends seem to love Spartoo.Gr, as it contains the most desired brands, something that has been quite of a useful tool for me as well, as I can limit my search in categories, like trainers, boots, casual ones, according the brand, the colour or even the size.

Give a helping hand to your lovable men.
Big kiss,
Froso.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails