Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Girls Just Wanna Have Funds

It's official. Today, on my way to the gym, I saw the very first blossoming almond tree. March, how you doin'?
 all images are property of Spartoo.Gr
Well, well ladies; First of all, my life is so hectic, and I am sincerely sorry for the long-long-long absence of personal or style posts, but I am probably working 12h per day and I see no light in the horizon for the next 4 months to come. In that point I would like to thank 1. my Moleskine diary for being a true friend, keeping me in order and 2. the Internet, 'cause -as long as I can't enjoy a proper shopping spree- shopping online is here to stay. 

So -excuse my parenthesis- what about brainstorming some ideas about our SS13 purchases? I know it's the perfect time to shop for great winter deals, but look at them, how lovely they look, contrasting the -still gloomy- February weather. These are some of the essential pieces for your new shoe-closet:
  1. A pair of extra-high heels, no matter if they are some kind of divine wedges like these Marc by Marc Jacobs  ones, or a color block pair like these chunky but chic Schutz beauties. Not to mention that extra walkable 14cm Guess pair or that Barbie like Charles Jourdan  (doesn't it remind you the hot pink Louis Vuitton ones Samantha Jones wore on SATC the movie?).
  2. A new, girly, limited edition pair of Converse All Starsbecause old habits die hard and they always look good in informal occassions.
  3. Who says that gym shoes have to be boring? Replace your grey pairs with breezy and ultra colorful Reebok pairs, and I bet you'll find the motivation to run that extra mile on the treadmill.
  4. A new pair of ballet flats, and when I say ballet flats I strictly mean a Pretty Ballerinas pair. They are durable, they come in a great range of colors, and their price is really reasonable for their quality.
  5. A pair of Havaianas. There's no reason for that, one simply always needs a new pair of Havaianas. Especially when that person has already bought two magnificent bikinis in the middle of January (ooooops, that's me).   
Enjoy the beginning of the new season,
no matter the sweaters.
Kiss.           

2 comments:

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Stunning shoes x

Elena B said...

Schutz <3

http://dresstoexpressyou.blogspot.gr/

Related Posts with Thumbnails