Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Ballerinas Mean Spring

all images are property of Spartoo.Gr
I have no right to nag about winter, because I am a Greek girl living in Greece, and Greek winters are far from what one could describe as cold or even chilly. It's not that I'm not wearing my beautiful flats during the winter, but they look even better during springtime. Ballerinas have been my favorite kind of flat shoe, ever since I was a little girl; that's because they were the closest alternative I had to my mum's pumps, and I could go as sparkly as I wanted to, without looking odd. Ballerina flats look great on girls of every age (for me, even old ladies stay girls at heart), because their bows, rhinestones, cute details or whatever, make female feet look even more beautiful than they really are. Personally speaking, I find these so comfortably chic, especially when I need to get dressed up to the nines, but I don't have the inner strength to slip in my stilletos for the next 8 hours to be. When chosen wisely (in respect to the shape of your feet, that it) these flat beauties will bring out your inner Parisian gal. If you're missing a powder pink pair, go get one, as I consider it as the most useful of neutrals, more beautiful than that dull beige. And if you already own a neutral pair, certainly go for a two-toned one, or a bold-coloured pair.

I'm certainly getting a two-toned one this season.
Pamper your feet.

xoxo,
Froso.

3 comments:

Keit said...

Blah, I want spring already :D
I like the pointy ballerinas, they're quite vintage ^^

Claudia said...

French Sole do lovely ballerina pumps x

The January Girl ♥

beautyincrisis said...

Εχω μεγάλη αγάπη στις μπαλαρινούλες και ακόμα και το χειμώνα όταν έχει καλό καιρό τις προτιμώ.
Οι συγκεκριμένες που δείχνεις είναι πολύ χαριτωμένες. Αγαπημένες είναι οι κλασικές με το φιογκάκι..sooo cute!!

Σ'ακολουθώ πλέον, δεν ξέρω πως το είχα ξεχάσει μέχρι τώρα :-Ρ

http://beautyincrisis.blogspot.gr/

Related Posts with Thumbnails