Friday, December 28, 2012

Put Your Festive Shoes On

Christmas lights are on, christmas stockings are hung over the fireplace, the house smells food 24/7 and I bet you have already decided what your New Year's Eve outfit will be. But what about the shoes? According to my experience as a fashion lover/observer, there are three types of women choosing one of the following shoe styles; the one that stands for the timeless value of a black pair; the other that roots for some splash of color to cheer up the whole outfit, and the one that considers black too predictable, inventing in that way a new classic, the neutral pair.
I guess everybody owns a pair of black stillettos, but there is always room for another one, right? Thin or thick, these heels will be the spine of every possible outfit, making you look sophisticated and elegant no matter the circumstances. If you don't have one, go get it.
Bold colors and leopard designs have been my favorites ever since I was a child, peeking at my mum's shoe boxes. They all look great and I have to admit that these purple pairs have stolen my heart for good. Color blocking or spicing up your lbd, it's a choice you'll make depending on your mood. I always go for the leopard pairs, old habits die hard, you see.
And, last but not least, the king of it all; golden hues seem to have stolen the crown from black, as these neutral beauties look good no matter the season. You don't have to worry about the outfit as they look good even with the craziest ones. The Casadei one looks perfect, doesn't it?

Which team are you in?
xoxo,
Froso.

3 comments:

La Chica del Sábado said...

Magrit! : )
La Chica del Sábado

Ms. Dainty Doll said...

Gorgeous shoes :)) x

MizzJ said...

I think I've gotta go for team black - it goes with everything and doesn't scuff as easily as nude shoes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails