Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Nike For the Win

Ever since I've opened my blog, I never failed to mention Nike as my favorite sports brand. It's the soft materials that hug your body, keeping it warm or cool -depending on the circumstances-, it's the amazing designs that underline your fashionable ego even when sweaty, and last but most important of all the shoes that fit like a glove. Nike is a synonym for quality, concerning sportswear and no objection can be raised. My personal favorite, the certain brand keeps me on my toes, making me run that extra mile on the treadmill, just because my new pair of shoes keeps me motivated. Well, my new I-pod list is certainly a nice reason, too.
all images are property of Spartoo.Gr
This time I am not going to talk about shoes, as Spartoo.Gr launched some Nike clothes as well, like colorful tops, puffy jackets that can keep you warm on those windy winter days and cozy hoodies for men and women. Have I ever mentioned how much I love men in hoodies? Quality sportswear does not only last longer than a cheaper choice, but is also made from pure materials that keep away bacteria and germs. Not to mention their great range of accessories, like these gym totes that look really good, not only on the way to the gym, but also when you are out and about doing your errands. 
 all images are property of Spartoo.Gr

Have a great snowy day,
exercise and get some extra Vitamin C.
Christmas is close.
xoxoxo    


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails