Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Welcome Home Sweethearts

I have always loved girls who gracefully walk in their sky-high heels from morning to night. Of course, we have to pay special attention to g-r-a-c-e-f-u-l-l-y, as this is not always the case. As much as I love heels, I usually walk around in my Nikes or Converse, just to be able to stand all day long. On a night out I can walk around in my 12cm for hours, but I really have to make my life easier in everyday situations. There are sometimes though, that you have to look like a grown up woman, not a belated teen; for this reason, I had to do some more compromising choices, like a pair of posh looking, flat boots. In the place I live, I don't have the array of choices I need to have while shopping, but thanks to the net world and its endless capabilities, Spartoo.Gr was there for me, once again!
At first, I started looking for a flat pair, but I am not really easy at that. There were many pairs I liked, but I wasn't sure, because I thought of buying a high-heeled pair as well, that would be easy to walk around in my everyday life. And -tadaaahhhh!- Buffalo London did its tricks and my quest for two different pairs, has been incorporated in one. It is wedged, it is nicely pointed, it is 11cm tall and I feel like wearing a common flat pair. Walkable enough, not to mention the fine leather it is made of. Buffalo Heylen, if you want to take a look at Spartoo, and I am pretty sure you'll love it as much as I do. Enjoy your shopping sweethearts, my babies are home for good!
Can't wait to hear from you!

xoxo,
Froso.

4 comments:

J. said...

Wow! These are gorgeous!

DTMakeUpGirl said...

πολύ όμορφες ^_^
έχω έναν διαγωνισμό στο blog μου, αν σε ενδιαφέρει, πέρνα μια βόλτα :)
http://dtmakeupgirl.blogspot.gr/2012/11/giveaway-shea-d-afrique-only-for-greece.html

Keit said...

Know exactly what you mean. I love heels but get tired waaaay too quickly :-D But the booties are fantastic!

Pardoleta said...

I envy girls who wear high heels all day long... I just cannot.. my feet hurt sooooo much.. :S

Related Posts with Thumbnails