Saturday, November 10, 2012

Αt the moment

victoria's secret tee, nike sweatpants and shoes
Well, long time no see, huh? I've just realised there's no greatest luxury than having the opportunity to be lazy, at least for a day, and that is exactly what I needed after a "time-flies-faster-than-the-wind" week. Speaking about the spur of the moment, this is everything I have done today; first of all, I managed to sleep for 8 straight hours. Shopped for groceries -hello Martha Stewart-, had coffee with my beloved friends, did a thousand ab exercises by laughing my heart out (the best kind of exercise in the world), made a delicious apple-plum pie, styled my hair and here I am now, twitting, blogging and browsing magazines. The world gets shittier day by day, so, why not enjoy life at its simplest form?

Have an amazing Saturday night.
Mwwwaaah,
Froso.

Related Posts with Thumbnails