Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Up To A Green Bill via Spartoo.Gr

I've never been the kind of girl who would spend a fortune on a pair of shoes, firstly because when I have an extra respectable amount of money in my bank account, I decide to buy a new purse, and secondly, I prefer to have fun in my shoes, and that means not having to constatly take care of my steps. And -heel yeah- when it comes to shoes, I have to admit that I'm quite of a destroyer. That is why I have set the limit of 300e (and that is valid only for something I am dying for), which allows me to buy quality shoes that I can keep for many years, without adding an extra angst factor in my life. Νo matter what, there are some times that we -girls- want an extra, new, stylish pair of feet ornaments that will make our days a bit more fun, and that means that we have to keep our budgets on a low standard. Don't worry, I have done half of the work for you! I've collected some amazing pieces for less than 50 euros, that can change your mood without breaking the bank.
 all images are property of Spartoo.Gr
Either you need a pair of wellies, or a suede pair of pumps, you can take a look on my choices. I have to admit that I hate cheaply designed shoes, but the ones I chose do not look like this, at all. And if spending less that 50 euros seems too little for you, I have made some extra choices, reaching the top of 100 euros. At that point, it would be worth mentioning that I found it really difficult to decide over that plethora of choices, and that is why I have featured more pairs than I had to. The majority of them are made of real leather, and you'll keep those in your shoe closets for many seasons to come. Pairs of great style, studded or not, in suede or waxed leather, they will be a great company during humid winter days. All you have to do is take a look and try to decide. 
all images are property of Spartoo.Gr

Have you made your choices yet?

xoxo, 
Froso.

1 comment:

Chyrel Gomez said...

I've spent money on quantity shoes and they really only last less than a year. I'd love to spend my money on shoes that will really lasts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails