Sunday, October 14, 2012

Style Nirvana for Russell Athletic

Russell Athletic has been the synonym of college chic, for more than a century, writing the first line of its history in sweet home Alabama, back in the 1900s, by an aspiring 26 year old man, named Benjamin Russell. Ever since, the house of Russell Athletic, going through thick and thin and after facing World War II, managed to be one of the basic suppliers for every major athletic event in the States, like the Major League Baseball and NFL. Today, with more than 14.000 dedicated employees, Russell Athletic is here to confirm that legends exist.
Personally speaking, I have always adored casual chic outfits and I never underestimate the value of nice fitting and cozy sportswear. For me, Russell clothing embodies the prerequisites of the perfect sports ensemble. Quality, soft materials and easygoing spirit all in one. Take a look at some of my favorite shots of their FW12 lookbook, and get ready to raid their online store. Plus, don't forget to like their Facebook page, in order to be up-to-date with their latest news and offers. 
(God, there's nothing I love more than men with basketball outfits. Ughm, I have my reasons.)

Big Kiss.

2 comments:

Grammatik Anton said...

nice photos!
http://grantonstyle.blogspot.gr/

The Dainty Dolls House said...

great photos x

Related Posts with Thumbnails