Thursday, October 4, 2012

Autumn Yet?

vero moda dress, vintage purse, bcbg shoes
Time goes on and on, but summer seems quite unwilling to give its turn to autumn. I am not sure whether I like it or not, the only thing I am sure about is that I don't have the time to reorganise my closet. So, I guess, summer is good for now. I am trying to get used to my new schedule, which is quite sadistic I have to say, as I squeezed everything in four days just to be free the other three (I have some things going on at the moment, but I'd rather play it mysterious), so my day begins at 7:45am and ends a couple of hours after midnight. Dead. Just like now. I need a beautysleep honeys, so nighty night!  I'm looking forward to your comments, as always.

Mwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Froso

11 comments:

Candycane said...

Beautiful - it's definitely Autumn in the Uk!

Sal x

Keit said...

I ask myself the same question :D
Great dress dear, hope you have your beauty rest!

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Wonderful dress, just love that colour too :) x

Joan said...

το φόρεμα πανέμορφο κ τα μαλλιά σου τέλεια!

Call me M said...

Kouklara! I prwti fwto einai teleia!
San na vgikes apo periodiko!
To forema sou paei poli! Kai trelainomai me to malli sou kai eyeliner...

Andrea said...

beautiful dress!

Anonymous said...

Those legs...makes me want you so much !! Never seen a much prettier lady than you :)

Chyrel Gomez said...

You look so hot.

Lydia said...

i love the dress!!!

GlamFabChameleon said...

You look super hot hun in this fabulous orange dress!;)
Happy Saturday!
Jelena

Grammatik Anton said...

b-e-a beautiful...
visit me http://grantonstyle.blogspot.gr/

Related Posts with Thumbnails