Monday, October 1, 2012

All The Bag Ladies in Spartoo.Gr

all images are property of Spartoo.Gr
According to my way of thinking, every woman suffers many syndromes in her life; the most common ones are the Cinderella syndrome (the shoes are never enough) or the "Carrying My Life Around, Still Looking Fabulous" according to which the bag you carry defines your ego in the society (that's me, obviously). A purse doesn't need to be made from a designer house, but it -sure as hell- needs to be made from the finest materials in order to make you look classy and sassy. 

If you follow Style Nirvana for quite a long time, you may have noticed my passion for designer purses or small vintage treasures that I love to discover in my raids to small vintage stores. And that is because, the value of a fine leather bag (which may cost from 150 bucks to infinity and beyond) will show off itself time after time. That is why I never find it exaggerating to spend a respectable amount of money from time to time, in order to get a dream purse, a purse that will make my Zara dresses look like Prada, and will transform my sloppy gym outfits to casual chic combinations. I mean, come on! Boys are not ashamed to spent a month's salary over a phone!!! Plus, your purse will never run the danger of a broken screen, or you'll never be betrayed by an exhausted battery.

Your turn now:
what's your budget limit for a quality purse?

Can't wait to hear your fabulous opinions.
xoxo,
Froso M.

6 comments:

Stefania said...

Lovely blog!! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?
StephilĂ  Creations-Myfashionblog

CUP OF COUPLE said...

love versace bags!
G

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Love the bottom two from the left, gorgeous x

Chyrel Gomez said...

I really love the Rocco bag from Alexander Wang.

Angela Navejas said...

very good cool and fashionable collection of bags..
Buy Branded Bags

Blogger said...

Buy Authentic Gucci Handbags Online.

Related Posts with Thumbnails