Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Best Cliché Ever

 ray ban folding wayfarers, hm tank, ichi floral shorts, converse shoes, balenciaga purse
No matter how many cities have I visited, or will I visit, there is only one that stole my heart from the first glance. Thessaloniki, a city full of places so diverse, yet so matching; a place that I love far more than I love the city I was born in, not because I've lived in it the best moments of my life (in fact, the shitty moments were many more than the good ones) but because throughout my staying in it I've met myself. Ever since, I am looking for every possible chance to take some hours off and go back to the crush of my life, enjoy its little roads, eat the best food in the world (nightlife I may not know, but good food -trust me- I know) and stroll around like there are no coulds, shoulds and woulds. It's those small joys that make the difference, and that is the best cliché ever.

Take care of yourselves
and be happy.

xoxo,
Froso.

14 comments:

Mr kane said...

Like it! What a nice sporty outfit so comfy!

Hugs
Mr J.Kane
http://mrkanerule.blogspot.com

Noelia B. said...

I love your version sports! the floral shorts gives a feminine touch to the outfit! I love using converse!

http://vidadecoloresbynoelia.blogspot.com/

Chyrel Gomez said...

Sometimes it is really the small things that counts the most.

Keit said...

It's great you found your own place to feel content in ^_^

SPYRIDOULA said...

Πολύ ωραίες φωτογραφίες!Φιλάκια!

Tina Pippo said...

Είναι πολύ όμορφο που αγαπάς τόσο μια πόλη!! Δεν την ξέρω, αλλά μου έχουν πει πως όποιος ζήσει έστω και λίγο, θα την αγαπήσει!!
Φιλιά!!!

daggistr said...

Thank You :) You look Fab ! great shorts !

Kristine Ilynn♥ said...

your super pretty :) lovely blog!

Lara Takahashi said...

I wish I could city one city over others.. but still I can't.
Great pics, you're looking fresh :)

thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a nice comment ^^

xxx Lara

http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

t said...

Nice purse! I love Balenciaga!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

redsun said...

cool;)

Shan Purdy said...

Love the outfit! You look nice and comfortable:)
Thanks for your comment, I'm a definite new follower!:)

www.elstylediaries.blogspot.co.uk
Shan x

Kristina Lennon said...

Lovely casual look, I love your sunglasses and shorts. Thank you for your post comment, would you like to follow each other? :) xx

Diana Marks said...

I love this style and look!
If you like it, follow my blog about life and fashion in LA on Bloglovin'. Let me know in the comments and I will follow back ;)

LA By Diana Live Magazine

Related Posts with Thumbnails