Friday, September 7, 2012

Biker Heaven via Spartoo.Gr

 all images are property of Spartoo.Gr
Ladies and gentlemen!
Summer is officially over, fall collections are all around (I am so excited about that), and I am working on my winter shoe wish-list. I just placed an order (key word: Nike) in Spartoo.Gr, and I still need to get some extra stuff to be ready for my fall outfits. At the top of my list, two words: biker boots! I didn't manage to find the perfect pair last year, but it was a nice surprise to come across a plethora of amazing designs in Spartoo.Gr. Some of them are quite pricey, some of them are not. But all of them are  made of the finest (and the sturdiest) leather materials, so you are supposed to keep them for many years to come. Quality over quantity, in practice.

Studs seem to take over the fashion scene this year, and who doesn't love that rock bling-bling, but the simpler versions are amazing as well. Combined with your everyday clothes, they will merchandise up even the simplest of outfits. I made a really thorough market investigation for you (well, for me as well) and I am here to propose the best of the best; All you have to do is search for the following brands: Air Step, Ash, Betty London, Koah, Palladium and probably many more that I didn't came across (the variety is incredible). Just take a look by yourselves, I am sure you'll fall in love.
all images are property of Spartoo.Gr

What's in your winter shoe wish-list?

xoxo,
Froso 

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow I love these studded boots <3

The Celebrity Look

Tina Pippo said...

Ψηφίζω πρώτη σειρά. την τρίτη μπότα αλλά σε μαύρο! Μπορώ;;; χιχι!
Καλή σου ημέρα!!!

Mauro E. said...

thoe studded boots are amazing. :)

You have such a remarkable blog! What do you think of following each other?
WhiteCloset Fashion Blog
Twitter
Facebook

caramellitsa said...

palladium <3
ειναι τελεια ακριβως οπως τα θελω τα μποτακια μου! πηρα περυσι ενα ζευγαρι απο τον τσακιρη μαλλα αλλα ενω σαν στιλ ειναι τελειο σε ενα μηνα ξεκολλησαν κ στενοχωρηθηκα γιατι υποτιθεται οτι τα πηρα κ απο καλο μαγαζι.
κ αυτα με τα τρουκς ειναι πολυ ομορφα μπορει κ να παρω φετος αν βρω καποια καλη ευκαιρια ..φιλακια κουκλα μου!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails