Sunday, September 16, 2012

Back To School via Spartoo.Gr

September is always that time of the year when I realize that time goes by really quickly, but it  is the time when the majority of changes/ starting points happen, as well. I really cannot realize that it's been almost 6 years since the last time I was a graduate student in the highschool nearby, and I can still sense that heavy morning walking from time to time. Some years later, I am at the opposite end of the spectrum -a teacher, that is- but still, some things never seem to change. The excitement is the same, and everything begins with the appropriate shopping spree, in search of the perfect school accessories that will make these gloomy September days a bit brighter.
First things come first, and what would be the perfect starting point, if it wasn't for the perfect backpack? Even if you are not in the age of carrying your books on your back (what a reduntant pain), you may have a brother, a cousin or a son that is. As a student, I was an avid Eastpack supporter, having a rotten pink and a blue backpack, to change according to my outfit. Eastpack bags are usually preferred, as they work like the perfect canvas for every kind of personal touch, like badges, pins, sequins, studs, pearls and anything that may work for you. Otherwise, in Spartoo.Gr you can choose between 50+ backpack brands in order to find the perfect one for you. And last but not least, my favorite detail of all time: the pencil case! That is something I think I will be doing for many-many years to come: buying colorful pens, board markers, highlighters, heart shaped post-it notes and many others bits and pieces, putting it all together in a stylish pencil case, so carefully picked, as if it would be used as a handbag. Currently I am using a butterfly pattern, pink one (never try to take the girl out of a woman) and a Union Jack one, for those times that I want to behave really professionally (no comments).

all images are property of Spartoo.Gr

What kind of backpack did you use to carry around as students?
Can't wait to hear from you!

xoxo,
Froso.

4 comments:

Elle Johns said...

I love the Adidas bold colored backback! :) Your blog is awesome-just became a member/follower of your blog. I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch. Happy Blogging!!! 



Elle xoxo

www.thehighfeather.com 

The Dainty Dolls House said...

So nice x

Tina Pippo said...

Εγώ είχα μια απλή μαύρη τσάντα. Περισσότερο στο στυλ της Eastpack! Όμορφες όσες μας δείχνεις!!!
Φιλιά!

I.K.I.N.T.O.O. said...

I used to carry around a menswear rucksack or a tote. I love the one with the stars too!

-Ezi

ikintoo.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails