Wednesday, August 29, 2012

World Citizen Via Spartoo.Gr

all images are property of Spartoo.Gr
As a teenager, I always underestimated the value of quality luggage. Whatever would be good, so I ended up buying a brand new, yet cheap, suitcase every two years, or so. At the beginning of my adulthood though, when I gained some decent style sense, I started to question my initial beliefs; I started choosing quality over quantity; this is when I bought my first designer bag and my first quality piece of luggage, a Delsey one,  to be specific.

I know, spending 100-300e over a suitcase may seem a bit exaggerating, but that is the only drawback; so let me list some of the advantages:
  • You really want your valuable stuff to be protected.
  • No matter how fancy or slouchy dressed you are while traveling, a stylish piece of luggage will make you look -and feel- much better.
  • You will not have the fear of suddenly broken zippers, as quality materials make the certain suitcases much more reliable.
  • They will make a difference in the airport treadmill, where you will not jump around trying to figure out which black suitcase -over that sea of luggage- is yours.
  • Most of them come with a 2 year guarantee.
  • They are light and they swirl around (I like that).
  • They are much more organized on the inside, with many compartments and pockets, that will make your life easier and will keep your stuff nice and tidy.
So, concerning luggage:
do you prefer quality or quantity?

xoxo,
Froso.

8 comments:

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Love the 'so British' one, very cool :) x

Michelle said...

i totally agree. quality over quantity. but that goes for everything!

Taelia said...

Until now i had quantity over quality! I hope that will change soon, though!!
Have a lovely afternoon!!

Stella said...

Επικαιρο! Προχτες αγορασα καινουρια βαλιτσα. Πιστευω πως οσο πιο καλη ποιοτητα ειναι τοσο περισσοτερο θα κρατησει και θα κανει την αποσβεση της.
Stella from A Shiny Place

Chyrel Gomez said...

Quality. It's a worthy investment.

garde said...

hi beautiful girl!
maybe you like my last look...and want to follow me...
fran

showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

blackberryfashion said...

Interesting post! :) I'm your new follower :)

http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

Blogger said...

Shop For Luxury Prada Handbags Online.

Related Posts with Thumbnails