Thursday, August 23, 2012

New Babies Via Spartoo.Gr

Hazelnut Ugg Boots from Spartoo.Gr
I know, it's August. Today the temperature reached 38 degrees in Greece, but my dear courier guy arrived to bring me those little cute Australian babies, that made a long way from France to be a part of my shoe collection. Neither am I a freak, nor am I planning to wear those in the short-term future, I am just stocking up for winter.Wise girl, that is. Remember telling you that Spartoo.Gr featured (and is still featuring) amazing sales up to -70%? Well, I seized the moment and bought my new Hazelnut UGGS (short version) for -40%. And this is the moment I start praying for a chilly winter.

I am not here to tell you that UGGs are beautiful, or elegant, or whatever. I am still some kind of a hater, cause I find them really not-feminine, but (there is always a but, remember I am a Gemini with really open perspectives) my feet cannot live in sky-high pumps, just to be in style. I needed some kind of cozy shoes for these days that I keep shaking from cold, or for these little rejuvenating winter trips. I already have a brown pair, and I just got a second, hazelnut one, just in case. I didn't plan to, but -hey- it was quite of a deal, don't you think?

So, UGGs: Yay or Nay?

Can't wait to hear from you!
xoxo,
Froso.


10 comments:

Λένα Ντ. said...

καλοφόρετες....
σε καταλαβαίνω απόλυτα εγώ ανυπομονώ να τις φορέσω και πάλι φέτός το χειμώνα...

Adeola Naomi said...

Kaloforeta!
But UGG are a big NO for me, I personally do not consider them shoes even.
I am always so absolute

Nikosmommy said...

Uggs are a WAY of LIFE here in Canada and in much of the U.S....it took me sooo long to learn to like them but now i have 3 pairs. They are beyond comfy, look cute with skinny jeans and are (somehow) always in style! I doubt you'll regret the purchase!

Chyrel Gomez said...

Those boots are too humid for our country. =)

Keit said...

Actually I read that UGG's were worn even in Summer, because they are so good at isolating heat and cold. Don't know if that's really true :D
Yeah there will always be haters and loves of that cute, fluffy boot. I used to hate them, didn't know what people see in them, now I just stare at them and hope to have enough money to buy a pair :D Boy, do people change! :D

Taelia said...

UGGs...Nay θα έλεγα! χαχα! Δεν μου αρέσουν καθόλου! Παρόλα αυτά! Καλοφόρετα!!!!
Καλή σου ημέρα και με γεια!!
Φιλιά!

VιcκyBeL said...

tis agapw tis UGG:)
mou aresei polu to blog sou!


fashionrailways.com

Froso M. said...

I am still between the two points of view! I agree, they are totally nay in appearance, but they are totally yay concerning the feeling.

I love your feedback, keep going.

xoxo
F.

Magda Scrobota said...

i love uggs :) they are so comfy and can be matched easily with everything, i prefer them with feminine flower print dresses.
thank you for your comment on my blog.
http://www.theothersideofwonderland.com/
would you like to follow each other?
have a lovely day

Les Gourmandises d'Hélène said...

Yay ;) got the same

Related Posts with Thumbnails