Sunday, August 12, 2012

Lay All Your Love On Me*

 Glyfoneri Beach
 Stafylos Beach
Panormos Beach
My Mel Jellies (of course via Spartoo.Gr) @ Hovolo Beach
Here comes the sun. Greece for the win.
An urchin at Hovolo beach. He is probably dead now.
In case you were wondering, the one on the left is mine. Nothing fancy, just a little boat.
View of the town, by a bar on the hill.

I've always been an avid supporter of the Cyclades, because of their style. You know, little white houses with cute blue windows, in contrast to the wide blue Mediterranean sea, just wow by itself. Choosing Sporades came as a surprise to me, too. But it was that need for a major getaway that gave me no second thoughts. Skopelos proved to be an amazing choice, an earthly paradise full of green and blue landscapes, and beaches so beautiful that seemed to be bits of heaven. I've never been so close to nature before (goats, fish, real octopuses -I mean REAL, SWIMMING things-, squirrels, cows, starfish, urchins and the list is never ending), and I am still kinda sad that I had to return to my everyday life, but life is life (grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr). Great food, beautiful people, chill out atmosphere, and -above all- love; magic exists. ♥

Being one of the Mamma Mia islands, Skopelos renewed my love for Abba. And Lay All Your Love On Me was the soundtrack of my holiday. With many more. That one just stuck on my mind.

♫ It was like shooting a sitting duck
A little smalltalk, a smile and baby I was stuck
I still don't know what you've done with me
A grown-up woman should never fall so easily
I feel a kind of fear
When I don't have you near
Unsatisfied, I skip my pride
I beg you dear...... ♫

♫ Don't go wasting your emotion

Lay all your love on me
Don't go sharing your devotion
Lay all your love on me ♫
*ABBA

(to be continued)

10 comments:

Mary Kapsi said...

Se euxaristo gia to follow! :D Polu oraio blog :D
MaryFashionLove on Facebook
MaryFashionLove

Claire D. T said...

Αχ τι υπέροχες φωτογραφίες :)
Σ'ευχαριστώ για το σχόλιο σου στο blog μου..

Πολλά φιλιά
Claire
http://notebookofclaire.blogspot.gr/

Argyrousa said...

Love the hat and the flip flops!!! πολύ όμορφες φωτογραφίες!!! =)

Chyrel Gomez said...

I seriously should get more serious with my exercise and have that bikini body like yours. Gorgeous photos and you look AMAZING!

Keit said...

Oh the view of the town by night is dreamy. Also, I love animals, great that you've experienced them the fullest :D

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Amazing place x

Call me M said...

Kala anagnwrisa ti Skopelo stis fwtografies sou! Piga ksana prin merika xronia kai itane apo tis kaliteres diakopes mou!
Teleies fwtografies btw! :)

glamourletters.blogspot.com ♥ said...

Πολυ ωραιες φωτογραγιες! & ωραιο Blog :)

Froso M. said...

Kisses girls, thanks a lot!

xoxo,
F.

Tanya said...

Lovely post!

the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

Related Posts with Thumbnails