Thursday, August 16, 2012

I Have A Dream*

@Glisteri Beach. The best one of Skopelos, in my opinion.
@Limnonari Beach. Fisherman's Joy.
 @Vrahos Bar, up on the hill. Beautiful view, greatest melon daquiri.
 @Panormos, great place to park your yacht. If you have one.
@Hovolo, again. I almost cried to get there, seriously, so steep and slippery rocks.
The color of the sea paid us back, though.

When in holidays, three concepts are crossed out from my mind: healthy diet, Internet and hairdryer.  All you have to do is relax, sleep, swim, fool around and do all those things that are banished from your everyday life for reasons of time economy. Well, maybe I need not to exaggerate, as during summer I have tons of spare time (the bright side of being a teacher, I guess). But still, the feeling you get from the island vibes and that great sense of escape, have nothing to do with daily routine patterns.

And speaking of Skopelos, let me post another lovable Abba song, performed by Amanda Seyfried. Try to think like that, something good is around the corner; Love you all. F.

I have a dream, a song to sing
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale
You can take the future even if you fail

I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream
 I have a dream
*ABBA

24 comments:

AVY said...

How lovely, the last pic is very cute.


/Avy

http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com


Keit said...

Absolutely agree, the greatest escape is to the sea :)))

Argyrousa said...

Looks like you had a great time!!!=)
xx

Mary said...

You look beautiful!

Lady-Pa said...

poly orees foto!

apo tin triti tha eimai kai ego gia 3eudomades stin ellada gia diakopes

den mopris na fantastis poso xerome


Lady-Pa

xoxo

Mr kane said...

I love the sea!
Great shoots!
Have fun!

Hugs
JK
http://mrkanerule.blogspot.com

Chyrel Gomez said...

hey, gorgeous!

Demi Mist said...

Very beautiful photos!
Thank you for the comment on my blog.
I am a new follower, I hope you follow back.

Carmen said...

Lovely pictures, looks like you had fun :)
xx
www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

Nina Papaioannou said...

Thank you for you lovely comment. I don't think I can live anymore without internet but I will happily leave my hair dryer. :)
xxx
Nina
http://trendsurvivor.com/

LoveAffair said...

hey pretty! thanks for stopping by..

Ρένα Μεντάκη said...

Καλώς σε βρήκα κι από δώ. Πήγα να γραφτώ στους followers αλλά για κάποιο λόγο μου είπε να ξαναπροσπαθήσω αργότερα. Θα ξαναπροσπαθήσω οπωσδήποτε, μέχρι να τα καταφέρω.
Φιλιά

Jelena Dimić said...

Fantastic post! You really enjoyed this summer. ;)
I'm following you now. :D If you want, you can find me on: http://the-wandering-heart.blogspot.com
Lots of love! <3

Megha Varshini said...

looks like a lovely place n beautiful pics..

megha
http://meghafashionista.blogspot.com

LoLy said...

Hay :)
are you interested in following each other!!if yes plz do follow me and I'll surely follow you back..

XoXo
http://abudhabifood.blogspot.com

Diana Marks said...

These photos are gorgeous! And you are very beautiful and you have a stunning body! This post made me go on a vacation so much! Have a lovely day!

If you like it, follow my blog about life and fashion in LA, on Bloglovin'. Let me know in the comments and I will follow back ;)

LA By Diana Live Magazine

Adeola Naomi said...

Great place and sounds like you had a blast!!!!
Am your newest follower <3

Lilli said...

what a place!! stunning photos!:) xoxo

Svetlana said...

Очень здоровские фото!


ASZIYA said...

lovely pics

Kiwi Fashion Blog said...

Looks like a fantastic holiday! You looked great in the bikini too :)
Thanks for visiting my blog, would you like to follow each other?

fashionmagnolia said...

Beautiful

Froso M. said...

I am blushing girls, thanks a lot!
Skopelos is amazing, you have to visit it some time.

xoxo,
F.

caramellitsa said...

υπεροχες φωτογραφίες!! πολυ ομορφο νησι η σκοπελος εγω ημουν λιγο πιο διπλα στη σκιαθο!!


φιλακιααα

http://caramellitsa.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails