Sunday, July 8, 2012

Technology Clothes via Spartoo.Gr

all images are property of Spartoo.Gr
Either you are a frequent traveler, or an urban pirate, you can easily recognize the deep need for some kind of protection for your precious gadgets. We all have our compact cameras in our handbags, carefully put in a beautiful pouch, our make up stuff in a cute vanity case, even our mobile phones in specially made cases (uhm, except for me, that's why my Blackberry is scratched to death, -not to mention the broken screen-, but let me keep my drama away). But when it comes to laptop cases or Ipad sleeves, the need for an ultra luxurious, yet sturdy, case is intensified. 

Laptops are usually kept on hands, outside the bag. This means that the case you have chosen will be totally visible to the public. Great brands, like Vivienne Westwood, Moschino and D&G have launched some great designs (at an even greater price, according to my shopping research). That is to say, you can carry around your laptop in an amazing designer case, for not more than 50-80 euros.

Last but not least, wouldn't you carry around that mirror D&G case as an oversized clutch for a fabulous night out? I would certainly do, excuse me now, I need to keep up with my cyber shopping, the question is: silver or gold? That D&G beauty has to be mine.

What kind of case do you use for your laptop/ Ipad?

xoxo,
Froso.

6 comments:

VιcκyBeL said...

I love Vivien Westwood's products!

check my blog if you want

http://xouxounitsa.blogspot.com

xoxo

Hannah said...

aww love these. i've got a really cute cath kidston case my laptop at the min :)



raspberrykitsch.com

xx

Keit said...

I don't even use any cases, but these ones make me wanna wish I did :D

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Love those! x

fashionable.gr said...

Poli oraies oi protaseis sou! Filakia!

Fashionable.gr
Lot's of love!
xxx

Pardoleta said...

I dont really use one... that is the problem!
But if I had to chose one, I would say the gold one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails