Monday, June 18, 2012

A Special Saturday

vintage skirt worn as dress, accessorize clutch, hm bracelet, bcbg shoes
Last Saturday was a really special day, as the first of my classmates got married; to be specific, the girl that I shared my desk with, throughout high school. In fact, it's such a weird sentiment, realizing that people you are growing up, while -deep inside- some of us are still attached to their teenage years. It's been less than 5 years that we've been really foolish, and now there she is, in a wedding gown. Yeap, I got a bit emotional at some time, but I had the most amazing friend by my side, and we had a great deal of fun (I am glad you can't see the rest of the pictures, but going to the wedding venue was such an adventurous task). I hope they will be happy together, sharing a wonderful and exciting life. 

Love you all,
Froso.

14 comments:

AVY said...

Very cute!

/ Avy
http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com



The Dainty Dolls House said...

Love the dress :) x

Lady-Pa said...

wow eisai panemorfi!!!


Lady-Pa

xoxo

Despina T. said...

pl omorfo forema gia gamo!
teleio look.

KatXoXo said...

I know exactly how you feel about growing up!! My sister is graduating from my high school next year but it feels like just yesterday I was graduating lol!! Lovely dress doll :)

Call me M said...

Kai egw to idio sinaisthima eixa otan pantreutike mia poli kali mou fili apo to likeio persi to kalokairi! Den niwthw akoma etoimi gia gamo klp!
Teleio to outfit sou pantws!

Louise said...

You look beautiful, I love what you did with the skirt.

CITYHYD said...

You look so pretty...beautiful

Keit said...

I'm always disturbed by the news that people I've studied with have babies. I don't see how these morons could raise another human being..really..
You are gorgeous with that dress, and the hair is wow!

Cliff Tuna said...

Hello there!

My name is Cliff and I'm holding The Sartorialist book by Scott Schuman giveaway right now. I'm so happy that I'm here to officially invite you to join the giveaway, it's open internationally. I'm so excited that you have the chance to win. Thank you so much for your time! :) Click HERE for the giveaway!

Fashion Blawger said...

Such a pretty and delicate look! So different from your other styles. I love it on you too!

A Preponderance of Fashion

Adam Kwiatkowski said...

Hi,I love your blog :)Come to me and see may new blog :)

Adam,

http://bmagazyn.com

Anusha Outfitter said...

That's such a pretty dress and you look great in it!

Anusha

Emma said...

Πανέμορφη απ'τη κορυφή ως τα νύχια!

Related Posts with Thumbnails