Friday, June 8, 2012

An Ode To Ray Bans

ray ban folding wayfarers, ichi top and sweatpants, exe shoes, vintage purse
Just a quick look to the most recently added pair of sunglasses in my shade collection. In the past, I used to hate Wayfarers (what a weirdo am I sometimes?), just like I used to hate Converse (see, a total psycho right in front of you). But I realized that no matter how many Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Miu Miu, Prada and many other "to-the-moment" pairs I bought, I always carried around my trusty Ray-Ban aviators. And they never looked silly, or outdated. They just looked -and still look- cool, no matter the circumstances. I have a pair -almost 7 years old-, it had traveled with me to islands and mountains, to the sea or to the countryside, to formal occasions and to ripped-jeans situations, and -still- it is my favorite pair, ever! I am really into classics lately, so I decided to invest in one more Ray Ban piece.

What is your favorite pair of sunglasses?
xoxo,
Froso

8 comments:

AVY said...

Hah, good thing you thought it over! :)

/ Avy
http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com



Yajaira said...

casual comfy outfit
love the wedges

http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/

Andrea said...

ray ban´s are awesome! i want the wayfarer :)

Eda. said...

Casual chic darling for sure, love the ray bans you're wearing - my fave sunglasses are the ray ban aviators!

Eda ♥

Candyfloss Curls, Cupcakes & Couture

Follow me on twitter @BloggerEda

Call me M said...

Pira kai egw prin merikous mines ta Folding Wayfarers tis Ray-Ban kai m'exoun volepsei para poli, giati ektos oti einai omorfa kai klassika, xwrane se kathe tsanta mou! :)

Anonymous said...

It's perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I want to suggest you some interesting things or advice. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read more things about it!
My webpage ; Baby Converse

littlelulu said...

Very nice combination of sporty and chic look!!!

Thank you for your lovely comment and follow at my blog!!!Hope to see you there again!!I follow you from now on!!

http://lovelittlelulu.blogspot.gr/

Keit said...

Hahah, I'm a fan of Raybans as well. I love how you combined the sporty outfit with high heels, great.

Related Posts with Thumbnails