Sunday, June 3, 2012

New In via Spartoo.Gr


Well, I am good at walking in heels, yet you can never call me a heel guru, and that is why I stick to 12cm, to be able to stand on my two feet. Every time I invested in a 14cm pair, it just ended up to be a museum piece, being intact on my shelf. But as I was browsing through Spartoo.Gr I came across those teal green beauties, from an English brand called Buffalo. My collection was lacking a green pair and I thought to give it a try. The heel is 14cm, but I thought "What the hell, I can just try it on (returns are free of charge in Spartoo.Gr) and if it isn't walkable, I can easily send it back"

After 4 days, the postman brought the beauties right on my door. And they felt like heaven on my feet. Excellent quality, excellent customer service and brilliant sense. The heel is REALLY walkable, as I was able to stand and walk around for 7 hours without being grumpy at all. What is more, the Buffalo collection has a wide range of products, from simple, yet so cute, ballet flats to extremely sexy and feminine sandals and pumps, so you can choose anything you like (the prices are surprisingly affordable, and combined with the free shipping you have nothing to worry about!) according to your taste and lifestyle.

xoxo,
Froso.

13 comments:

Yajaira said...

love the color

http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/

nikolia said...

and the shoes - I love this shoe!

Call me M said...

haha ap oti fainetai exoume to idio gousto giati parigeila akrivws to idio, tin proigoumeni evdomada, kai to perimenw na mou erthei tin tetarti....Xairomai pou einai volika, giati skopevw na ta foresw poli to kalokairi! :)

CACANITO© said...

they look really nice ;) love that color ;)

style-xyz said...

beautiful! I love this color!

xx

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Gorgeous shoes..love that colour!! xx

Keit said...

"Every time I invested in a 14cm pair, it just ended up to be a museum piece, being intact on my shelf" - totally me :D
I try to find ones with huge platforms so it would be easier to walk, but even then its a bit hard :D

Fashion World. said...

cudne < 3

Zapraszam
-
http://pamcixowa.blogspot.com/
: )

Ionela said...

I love your blog! This post is awesome!
Check out my blog, write your opinion and maybe...follow?
Where are you from?

Em :) said...

Love your shoes ♥

http://itsemtrava.blogspot.com/

Styleflakes said...

YPEROXAAA!Teleio xrwma kai polu omorfo sxedio!
na ta euxarisththeis koukla!
polla filia!
http://styleflakes.blogspot.com

fashionable.gr said...

Μεγείες! Είναι υπέροχα και καταπλικτικό χρώμα! Έρωτας έρωτας!

Fashionable.gr
Lot's of love!
xxx

Froso M. said...

I am glad you like them! A new order is on the way!

xoxo,
Froso

Related Posts with Thumbnails