Sunday, June 24, 2012

Beach Bags Via Spartoo.Gr

Bikinis? I guess you've already taken care of that. Beach towel? Yeap, that too. Sunscreen? Oh, yeah. But what about a nice, quite spacious beach bag to fill with your beach essentials? Girls' needs are really complex, so, let's take a look to what I've came across while browsing at my favorite Spartoo.Gr. First things first, ladies. The classics:
A striped beach bag, like that Bench or Elle one is the core classic, along with a straw basket. But that kinda papery huge Diesel beauty stole my heart from the first sight. Just imagine it with some beautiful jeans and -ta dah!!!- you have a city/ shopper bag as well. Those of you, loving the really simple way, I'm sure you'll like that US Polo -pure white- bag, with those beautiful rope handles. Well, summer is not only about the classics. Summer is the season with the more fun side possible. So, let's take a look at some more contemporary designs:
I loved-loved-loved the Moschino Cheap & Chic heart bag, cause you can have a peep at your stuff, and -of course- that Aridza Bross one because of its rock attitude (I would use it as a city bag as well). Lollipops does some great designs too, just take a look at those food details (it's a good thing to be young at heart, at all times). So, beach towel, some kind of body coverage, any kind of sunscreen, books or magazines, Blackberry, wallet, lip balm. 

What else do you carry around at the beach?

xoxo,
Froso

2 comments:

Keit said...

Whaaaa,that one with the heart is too pretty!!! ^_^ I usually wear at the beach tons of stupid stuff I don't need and won't use... :D I would carry around a huge book, that I won't feel like reading cause it's waaay to hot for doing something intellectual :D

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Gorgeous bags x

Related Posts with Thumbnails