Monday, May 21, 2012

Wedges at Spartoo.Gr

I remember my first pair of wedges. I was 14 years old and they were a jean 12cm pair, with turquoise flowers at the back of the heel. Tacky or not, whenever I wore those (only on Saturdays, I was a junior high student after all) I felt like I was at the top of the world. At some point I was.
 Years have passed, my taste in clothes and shoes has evolved (thank God), but still, I am a huge fan of that kind of shoe, especially in summer. Wedges -sky high or not- combine style with that carefree spirit that is a prerequisite for summer walks, no matter if they are under the midday sun or the summer moon. Plus, a 14cm pair -just like those Sebastian ones- can be comfortable as well, because of the ankle strap, something that is out of question with pumps.
In fact, wedges are hated by the majority of men, but that's just a little trivia, cause we have to wear whatever suits our mood, don't we? (plus, I would never like to date that guy who cannot recognize the hotness that Sebastian pair embodies) In the second set of pictures there are some examples of semi-formal pairs that would look great with our sundresses, at evening walks or shopping marathons with our girlfriends (just imagine wearing the floral Pepe ones  with some used jean shorts and a loose white cotton t-shirt. Magic).
And the list is never ending; wedges, especially in their navy version (take a look at French Connection and the red Magrids) will be your perfect style ally for the whole season. Not to underestimate their rock versions (call me Michael Kors or Guess) who will be there to take you to summer concerts and open bars. Which style will be yours?

xoxo,
Froso.

9 comments:

Deppa said...

"at the top of the world" .. that is a very funny feeling when we are little girls :)

I love wedges, but unfortunately I don't wear them and heels either, life goes to fast every day :(

Have a pretty week,
See you!

AuL Howler said...

Awesome designs!

The Dainty Dolls House said...

very pretty!! x

City Girl said...

so cute! loove wedges!
http://citygirltoday.blogspot.com

fashionable.gr said...

Poli oraies protaseis! Ta latrepsa!

Fashionable.gr
Lot's of love!
xxx

Maria said...

Υπέροχα σχέδια!!Την κόκκινη τη λάτρεψα!!!
Μόλις έγινα μέλος στο blog σου!!!

http://mybeautysteps.blogspot.com/
Αυτό είναι το δικό μου blog!!!Θα χαρώ να γίνεις και εσύ μέλος του!!

Bohemian vanity said...

I LOVE wedges too !!! Those Pepe wedges are the best ! Today i am wearing them too and they are totally adorable AND comfy :) XX

Froso M. said...

I am glad you love them as well!

xoxo,
Froso.

Anonymous said...

nice idea.. thanks for posting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails