Sunday, May 20, 2012

No 200

vila dress
And my summer mood is officially on!
After two hectic exam weeks over essays, books, and English exam papers I am off duty. I haven't been out for a drink for a week or so, I have a serious lack of sleep and I passed the acceptable anxiety borderline; today, though, my little ones had their oral exams and I am a really proud teacher, that can rest at last. It feels so rejuvenating working with kids and teens, but it is more difficult than any of you would think. Vacation until September is on the way -that is the best part of being a teacher, I guess- and I intend to be sleeping overhours for at least a week.

Love you much,
Froso.

4 comments:

Eda. said...

So many perks to being a teacher darling, enjoy your time off!

Eda ♥

Follow me on twitter ♥

Candyfloss Curls, Cupcakes & Couture ♥

Fashion Blawger said...

Wow, you're a teacher? That's amazing! You look like a teenager! (I mean that in a good way!!)

Hope you enjoy your summer to the fullest!

I hope you're enjoying the rest of the weekend/

http://preponderance-of-fashion.blogspot.com/

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Enjoy your time off doll, you've done lots of hard work!! x

Froso M. said...

I loved reading those comments, thanks a lot dolls!

xoxo,
Froso.

Related Posts with Thumbnails