Sunday, May 6, 2012

D&G at Spartoo.Gr

all images are property of Spartoo.Gr 
No recommendations are needed when talking about a brand, like Dolce & Gabbana. Over the years, Domenico and Stefano have made us to stand in awe in front of their creations -sorry, I meant masterpieces- and sense the fine Italian leather quality. Bags, shoes or any kind of luxury bits and pieces can brighten up your days, and make your Zara outfits look like a million. Believe me, a fine purse combined with a chipie dress is always a hit. On the contrary, a cheap purse can destroy even an Alaia gown. I bet you know that yourselves. Taking all these under consideration, I gasped in front of the versatility of the new D&G collection featured in my favorite Spartoo.Gr. It's not just about the bags, though. Take a look at these small treasures I just came across:
These shoes are difficult to describe, because of their cuteness and amazing design. Who told that style cannot be paired with comfort? I can't get my eyes off of these cherry details, I am such a girl's girl at times...And there are more to come.
Women pay a big attention to details, and those key chains are the perfect instance to take into consideration. Oh, these cherries again, how cute? Not to mention the usefulness of a fine quality D&G belt, that will instantly make your jeans look even more luxurious. And, talking about details, they are a perfect choice for a present to a special person, aren't they?

Which ones would you choose?
xoxo
Froso.

7 comments:

CUP OF COUPLE said...

love the sneakers!

G

Yajaira said...

love the shoes
http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com

KatXoXo said...

it's so hard to choose one item from such a great brand!! I love their cherry shoes and keychain :)

& I SO agree!! Cheap purses are the worst!! I always like to spend a little extra on great purses!!

A BRIT GREEK said...

I have been crazy about the D&G for a long time now! Lovely picks.
Hope you're well koukla.
x.o.x.o

les jolies said...

ολα ειναι υπεροχα.

From Paris with love!
Kristina

Marialena said...

the cutest laptop bag I've ever seen

Nails Art Design Greece said...

ola einai yperoxa ta thelw olaaa.http://nailsartgr.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails