Tuesday, April 17, 2012

What's up?

vero moda top, ichi jeggings, all stars, ray bans, bjorn borg bag

What's up lovelies?
A day after the Easter break, and still, my head is quite dizzy. (I am not much of a drinker, so you understand). I hope you had an amazing time; personally speaking, it was quite weird being away from my family for the first time ever, and it was much harder than I thought it would be. Thank God I have a handful of amazing people around me that made my sentimental breakdowns seem funny at times. Today was a perfect day for pampering myself: I had a massage and after that I got a haircut. It didn't make much of a difference (my hair is still long, just imagine Ariel long, not Rapunzel anymore). AND -last but not least at all- tomorrow I'm having my new tattoo and I couldn't be more excited! I designed it my self (it is something written) and I think it screams me. I'll show you, as soon as it's healed. That's all for now, big kiss and hug!

Mwwwwwaaaaaaaah!!!!!!
Froso

11 comments:

Nevena said...

Cool!

Eda. said...

Love the floral pants darling!

Eda ♥

www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

Joan said...

great pants!

Thrift_Queen said...

I adore your pants

The Dainty Dolls House said...

very pretty :)

Rosalba Suarez said...

Hey, thank you for visiting my blog. I just updated hope you get to visit again and follow if you like I will follow back. Thanks
www.awindowthatsparkles.blogspot.com

fashionable.gr said...

Poli oraio outfit!
Idaniko g tin epoxi!
Xronia polla k filia!

Fashionable.gr
Lot's of love!
xxx

Beauty Follower said...

Αυτο θα πει ανοιξιατικο παντελονι!

Adelina Alexander said...

Love the flower pants!!! And how you styled them! I am a new follower! Would you like to follow me back?
xoxo

Keit said...

WOW, that bag is kicking ass. Adore the whole outfit :) And following you :)

Tati B said...

i love your pants!! they are to cool...
thank's for visiting my blog
xoxo Tati

Related Posts with Thumbnails