Thursday, April 26, 2012

My Precious

vero moda sweater, fornarina jeans, suede boots, lollipop earrings
I know, the majority of people think it's stupid having any kind of pet, other than a dog. And I would agree, if it was two years ago. Chicks with bunnies gave me that "bimbo" kind of impression, that always pushed me away. Until my sister's ex boyfriend brought us home that little fluffy princess that stole my heart forever. And -that way- I understood that it's not the kind of pet, but the love you share with it. A dog will show you love, no matter what; but if you manage to be shown love by a rodent, damn, you must be freaking special. Believe it or not, there are some times I believe -deep inside- she's a dog, coming all day to my feet, playing around, being sad when I'm away (I feel it, OK?) and cuddling in my arms watching tv. Ok, I behave like a mum now, so I am putting a fullstop.

Love you all!
(not as much as I love her, sorry)

11 comments:

Call me M said...

Ti gliko! Katalavainw apolita ti ennoeis! Kai egw to idio aisthanomai me ti gata mou, as min tis simpathoune oi perissoteroi! Nomizw oti einai parexigimenes!

Styleflakes said...

yperoxo!!!kai exei uperoxa xrwmmata! se katalavainw aplta...k egw elega oti den uparxei periptwsh na exw allo katoikidio ektos apo skulo alla otan eida to kounelaki ths ksaderfhs mou apla ksetrellathhka!teleio sweater by the way!!!polla filia!

http://styleflakes.blogspot.com

Vivek Nanda said...

Adriana Lima is a fail in front of your beauty ;)

A rabbit with another cute bunny, you !!

Bohemian vanity said...

Awww she is lovely and sooo fluffy :) XX

KatXoXo said...

aww he is so cute!!

Marilia and Cristina Maz said...

einai gluka! kai oi photos uperoxes
xoxo m.

Saritschka said...

Such lovely photos, especially the one, where your bunny is jumping. :) And btw, YOU are absolutely beautiful.

Rafaella said...

SO FLUFFYYY! Ax eixa kai gw palia 2 kounelakia gia polla xronia kai se katalavainw gia tin agapi pou tis deixneis!
Filia!
xx R.

Atelia said...

Love the last pic! Είναι τελειααα!!!!!!!!!

Keit said...

Oh no, it's always good to have a pet. No matter what kind. Lizards, bunnies, cats, chicks they all bring light in our everyday gray life. I can't decide who's cuter you or the bunny :D

VιcκyBeL said...

poly glikia photo!
wraio style!
http://xouxounitsa.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails